w h a t ' s i n c l u d e d
Canon 5D Mark III
The LCD has been upgraded to a 3-inch, 920,000 pixel display with an amazing 170 degree viewing angle, again the equal of anything available on any camera body. Burst capability is 3.9 frames per second, but it can continue that for up to 13 RAW images or 78 JPEGs, again a significant improvement over the original.
And, of course, there is the ability to record movies in 1080P high definition (1920◊1080) for up to 12 minute clips, a new sealed magnesium body, and an integrated cleaning system. Please note: The new Canon EOS 5D Mark II Package Contains the following:
Canon's update to the wildly popular full frame EOS 5D is here, and it's better than ever. The EOS 5D Mark II has a stunning 21.1-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor, a vast ISO Range of 100-6400 (expandable to ISO L: 50, H1: 12800 and H2: 25600), plus EOS technologies like Auto Lighting Optimizer and Peripheral Illumination Correction. It supports Live View shooting, Live View HD videos, and more. It can shoot up to 3.9 fps, has 9 AF points plus 6 AF assist points, a new 98% coverage viewfinder, a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots/VGA) and a rugged build. Full-frame shooters rejoice!
• 21.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion (16,384 colors/each of 3 primary color), wide range ISO setting of 100-6400 (expandable L: 50, H1: 12800 and H2: 25600).
• Full HD Video Capture at 1920x1080 resolution and manual exposure control capability.
• Next generation DIGIC 4 Image Processor for faster processing of fine detail and color reproduction as well as reduced image noise.
• High performance with 3.9 fps continuous shooting, new shutter with a durability of 150,000 cycles and improved weather-resistant body.
• Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video.
• 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots/VGA) monitor with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings for improved viewing and smudge protection.
• Updated EOS Integrated Cleaning System specifically designed to work with a full-frame sensor.
Compatible with over 60 Canon EF Lenses and most EOS System accessories.